Search This Blog

3.4.10

DELCIA McNEIL-ARTIST VISIONARY HEALER-LONDON EXHIBITION

I am delighted to invite you to 'Energy Landscapes' - the first solo exhibition of my paintings in London at the highly acclaimed Koukan Gallery,106a Alexander Park Road, London N10 2AE. www.koukangallery.com

The invitation is attached and also posted below.

The invitation to the preview on Tuesday 27th April, 6.30-8.30pm is for you and any friends that you may wish to bring along.

Apart from being at the preview - of course! - I will be at the gallery personally all day on Thursday 29, Friday 30th April (11am-5pm) and Saturday 1st May (11am-3pm).

Bounds Green on the Piccadilly line is the nearest underground station. Free parking is available in nearby residential roads. Alexander Park Road is also a major bus route, including the 102 and the 299.

If you would like you can see my work at my new website www.delciamcneilgallery.turnpiece.net

I look forward to seeing many of you soon!

all good wishes,
Delcia

015395 62420
07515 807366





Invitation for body of email.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment