Search This Blog

24.7.11

Fwd: 'A Magical Evening' and lots more.....

Email not displaying correctly? View it in your browser

          
Hi Everyone!

I'm enjoying the summer and hope you are too. I'm very excited about my new Chakra Psychology website that has just gone on line and do encourage you take a look – www.chakrapsychology.co.uk  I was helped by a very special person in my team – Claire Bowen – thanks Claire for your skills and input – I can highly recommend her! (www.silverlanemedia.com).  
 
On Saturday September 10th I am taking part in a magical evening event at Nab Cottage, Rydal Water in the heart of the Lake District with my story telling friend and colleague Cindy Zudys.  Click here for more details …
 
I'm also excited about my autumn programme and some upcoming workshops that have been specifically requested by clients. As usual I am running these in both South Lakeland and Muswell Hill, North London.
   
Are you a woman who is single and would like to be in a relationship, or is in a relationship but really struggling?  Get help with this by coming to one of my Women & Relationships one day workshops … (Click here for more info)
   
Are you a healer or carer who finds it hard to say no and put your own needs first when you really need to?  Do you get tired and end up feeling resentful? ...(Yes? Click here to find out about my Rescuer Role Workshop)

This is such a common issue - click here to read my widely published article on this important topic.
  
Are you interested to experience and learn about the truly transformative power of the Chakras?The next Ultimate Chakra Psychology course starts on October 15 in North London and a one day Introduction to Chakra Psychology is in South Lakeland on 25 September …
                 
   Contact Delciaat delcia.mcneil@virgin.net

 
concessions available for
low waged & seniors

Example of Delcia's Mandala Artwork
"The course has been brilliant for me, Delcia.  Something very powerful has happened as we go up the chakras. It's been a process of coming home to myself."   Suzanne,  psychotherapist
 
"Delcia's wonderful course opened up the spiritual, philosophical and psychological  aspects of the chakra system in a deep, meaningful way.  I gained profound insight
into personal behaviour patterns." 
Sarah
Late Autumn is Mandala painting time – in South Lakeland and in North London! The great psychologist C.G. Jung came to realise that the mandala is the centre, the expression of all life and the path of individuation.  My Paint Your Art Out workshops are where we enjoy bringing meditation and painting together, and next time mandalas are our theme!  Read more by clicking the location links below:
London             Cumbria
Are you a healer-type who feels connected to a spiritual source that seems to speak to you?  Want to find out more? 
Click on the location links below to read more about my very down to earth Open to Channelling workshops this autumn:
London                Cumbria

Visit our new website and let us know what you think!
      

Nab Cottage

... is the venue for our Magical Evening in September! Visit the website for more information about one of The Lake District's most lovely guest houses!
www.rydalwater.com

Unsubscribe | Update your profile | Forward to a friend

Copyright (C) 2011 Chakra Psychology All rights reserved.
You're receiving this email as someone who has shown interest in Delcia's therapy work.

Chakra Psychology
5 Woodlands Close
Storth
Milnthorpe, England LA7 7JH

Add us to your address book

No comments:

Post a Comment